Wednesday, February 15, 2012

So Glad You Picked Me!!!!!!!

Hi everyone,

JUST A REMINDER:::::::::::::::
For my B/Day Candy just Click HERE !!!!!!!!!!
Will have another Sneak Peak in a day or two...........lol


Had the joy of playing with another image from Squigglefly and you can go shopping HERE , the artist is Ester Csokas, the image is Cherry Picking....
Now is this not a cutie, not just for Valentines, but just to say ... 'I Love You' in general!!!

The challenge over at Squigglefly Challenge Blog is all about hearts, any size, color,or just what you see, super easy and fun!!

Do come and join us, always fun, that's a promise...........:))


Thanks for popping in, always just a pleasure seeing you...........*big smiles*

7 comments:

Kim Kelley said...

That is dog-gone cute! I love it Tee! And great sentiment!

coops said...

gorgeous card theresa.fab striking colour combo and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

bumblebee creations said...

what a perfect little card--love the image and it is colored just right!

Holly Young said...

Theresa this is so cute! I love Eszter's dogs, and this one is one of my favorites because it reminds me of my dog. I think you came up with a great sentiment and I love the rick rack trim!

Tracy S said...

So cute, T! Love that strip of plaid paper and all the hearts

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

That's super sweet Theresa. I just love that jumping dog. Your layout is wonderful. The sentinment is adorable. Perfect for the challenge this week. Hugs, Holley

Scrappin Mama said...

So Awesome.I love the dog!!!I left something on my blog for you. I hope that you will accept..
http://www.scrappin-mama2.blogspot.com/
LisaO