Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Another Sneak Candy Peak...........

Hi everybody,

FOR MY CANDY POST JUST CLICK RIGHT ............ HERE ..................

So sorry for being m.i.a. lately, been battling migrane and a spastic back, but on the mend i am glad to say!!!

I just realized i passed my 400th post by 11 already, wow, never would have thought!!
I am nearly at the 20 000 mark of hits, WOW , thank you to everybody who pops around, means the world to me...........:))

Now, just 9 followers short to make it 5/Five winners, right, nearly there!!!

Here is another sneak peak of what will be included, remember.... What you see, is not all that will be inside...................hehehehehe , ohhhhhhhhhh i just love this!!!


A While ago, i was so, so lucky to win some candy from Amy - A Thousand Sheets Of Paper , it was the super cute Georgia and this card i made just to play and to say thanks to Amy again, absolutely love it!!!!


Super cute right..........:))
Thanks for stopping by, so appreciate each and everyone of you, you make my heart sing!!!

6 comments:

Kim Kelley said...

Most definitely super cute! Love the colors of the paper...perfect with this image! I feel for you TEE! Was suffering with a migraine last 2 days myself! BLAH! LOL Gald you are doing better! HUGS

Rhonda Miller said...

Sorry to hear about your migranes and back. So not fun. I hope you're feeling lots better soon.
Those look like some yummy goodies.
I just love your card. What a cute stamp. TFS.

Rosalee said...

Cute Card Theresa. And how fabulous is that sneak peek. I LOVE rhinestones, they are my most favorite embellishment in the word. Oh, I'll definitely be keeping my fingers crossed now.
Hugs, Rosalee

Holly Young said...

Such an adorable card Theresa! I love the diagonal stripes in the background and the twine is great!

Sheree said...

Love it! You always come up with something exciting Theresa!
I don't mind if you case the card at all... would be an honor 'cuz that means it isn't too bad!
Thanks!!
Sheree

bumblebee creations said...

How cute! Lucky you!