Saturday, February 18, 2012

Diet Diva!!!!!

Hi everyone,

Just getting up, are you, lol, getting ready for supper on this side, been a lovely crafting day so far, ohhhhhhhh love it!!!!

My friend is on a diet at the mo and needs a lot of encouragement, shame i feel for her, that's why i made this tag..... just for her....... , lol, it is one of Sandy Sommerfeld's Diva's , do go and check out her other images over at Squigglefly , all fun and no fuss !!
She also likes orange and blue, weird but true, lol, so made sure i stay towards that.

One of my teamies from Squigglefly, Charlene did the sentiment, absolutely love it and it is a reminder to my friend to ....' Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much '......, i just thought it rounded the tag/bookmark of perfectly, don't ya??
ps:: she loves it...............*big smiles*


Have a super, duper day!!!!

4 comments:

Stef H said...

super, super cute!

my life is one constant diet. doesn't seem to be working much anymore either! just shoot me now! LOL

hugs :)

Sandy S said...

Sweet! this is fun! thanks for using Carrie - Diet Queen! I've posted her on the blog gallery -

Kim Kelley said...

Too cute TEE! Love the bright colors! Very encouraging! HUGS!!!

Holly Young said...

Great fun card to send your friend Theresa! I love the bright colors!