Monday, February 20, 2012

Lace and Pearls......

Ok, so i am back again, hehehehehe, but got good reason, lol

Guylou's Inimitability Challenge Blog has a new challenge and it is about my most fav... pearls and lace, a real girlie girl card!!
I played with Olivia and she is such a cutie, cannot help but make it girlie, added some of my other fav = flowers.....hehehehe

I followed the sketch from The Sketchy Challenges and made by Bettina, just love the sketch........:))


Another challenge i would like to enter this card into:::
The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog - Flower Power

Now, is this a cutie or what!!!

9 comments:

Kim Kelley said...

Very girly girl TEE! This is one of favorite images! The flowers add just the perfect touch! HUGS

Trina said...

This is so pretty! I love the flowers you added! My girly card has goodies from you on it! :D

Tracy S said...

beautifully done T I love the addition of the flowers. They were the perfect touch. Olivia was the perfect choice for this challenge! thanks for joining in on the fun.

lindyloo said...

awww what a pretty card love the colours thank you for joining us at cutie pie xlindyloo

Love crafts forever said...

Lovely card. I like this happy colors, specially when i feeling sad.
Hugs Nat

Two Dogs and a Book said...

I am so happy to see your card as one of our entries!! It is beautiful!!! Love it!! Thanks for participating!
Cheers!
Guylou

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely bright card! Thanks for being a Cutie Pie this challenge! Hugs Woo x

Unknown said...

What a bright and girlie card! Looks gorgeous with the addition of the flowers. Thanks for joining the Sketchy Girls for this fortnightly challenge.

Hugz,
Sandy

Gina K said...

Hey, Tee! It has been entirely too long since I stopped by. Sorry about that. Your card is great...so bright and happy!