Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Little Treat For You !!

Hi there.....

PS:: Since Google is going out, please also click on the new ..'''' Follow Button'''
Not sure how all this is going to work out, but really still wanna see all your creations and having you visit me! See my post HERE

I had to make a very quick treat baggie for this afternoon, lol, my friend ran in saying she needs something in an hour, yikes, what now.............???

Then i remembered the link Pattie gave( thanks Pattie) to a baggie one could download, so jumped to it, got it printed and had this cute image from Limited Runs colored, wow, am i glad when a plan comes together,cause now i can also enter The Limited Runs Challenge with this............ lol

I attached the image to the baggie with a red Ribbon and voila............ finito . Inside was a small gift she was taking to a woman's meet where they were exchanging some valentine baggies, something small just to say ....' I Care' !! Thought that was such a good idea, we need to do that more often!!



Thanks for popping in, so appreciate the smiles you bring!!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

What a stunning Treat bag I love your DP it just pops the image right off it :)
Good Luck
Hugs Nikki
Limited Runs

coops said...

so gorgeous theresa.fab shape and i love the rich colours :D

xx coops xx

Ella Swan said...

Cute bag! I've switched back to Google Chrome now & can comment again, but it keeps crashing...grrrrr...

Holly Young said...

This turned out really cute! I love the colors you used too.