Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Heart to Heart....

Hi there everyone,

Hope the weather is fine/bearable/sunny/not too cold, lol, still really hot this side of the globe, mr mojo ran away again, but at last got another card made......... hehehehe

Over at Squigglefly, we are still ' Seeing Red' ............ so anything this color reminds you of, also being the month of loooooooove, right.....

I used the image 'Heart to Heart' from Lynne Stansberry , think this is such a stunning image and can be used in many other ways!! Going to make 80th b/day card with, will share, lol, just so versatile!! You can browse in the SHOP and add a few to your cart, ROFL, no really, there are so many super images and something for everybody's taste!!


Thanks for stopping by, now jump on over to the challenge blog and join us in having fun............:))

9 comments:

Holly Young said...

Wonderful card Theresa! I love the sentiment you are using with it. Super coloring!

Kim Kelley said...

I love it! The colors and the ribbon look so bright and fun! Love the image as well, it would go for all kinds of cards! HUGS!!!

bumblebee creations said...

This is great! Love that you put red behind it!

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Theresa! I love your card! I have fallen in love with that image...it is so cool! Your sentiment is perfect! Thanks for always leaving so much love on my blog! You're a great friend!

Stef H said...

absolutely fabulous! love that u used green! really pops!

hugs :)

Kathy Bradley said...

Wonderful card, Theresa - awesome image.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

That's a super adorable card and I so want that image now!! CHeers, Holley

Chris said...

Hi Theresa, what a lovely card. Such an original design for a Valentine card. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

Pop's Cards said...

You have a pop up comment box I can leave comments again now, love this the colours are so striking they make the hands look so real hugs pops x