Sunday, October 23, 2011

Anyone for a Cookie???

Well hello there,

I am back or so to speak, some things still have to be done, but at least i can get on again..............LOL

Only able to get the 1st project done for the CDAC Progressive Challenge #5 and used the image from Digidrawn, yikes i am drooling here for a nice batch of cookies straight from the oven, don't it look delish............:))

I made a tag with will be attached to a tin of cookies given to a friend for Xmas, yippeeeeeeeeee one down, a lot to go..........hehehehe

I added my beloved pearls from PIZZAZZ APLENTY , do check out the store, some super specials on at the mo!!!


Thanks for the visit, hope to see you again....

3 comments:

Kim Kelley said...

WOW Tee you are kicking butt! I am checking these out backwards...but that is typical! I love this tag! Great use of the image! HUGS

Rosemary said...

Tee you are very creative I would have never though of making tags but all of your tags are very cute and inspiring I think I will make tags for Christmas thank you

Kate said...

So cute. I love your tag. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

Hugs,
Kate CDAC DT