Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Anyone for a Baked Apple????

Dare To Be Sassy Thursdays - Fall Colors

I have totally fallen in love withn the images from Sassy Studio Designs, they are sassy, cute, regal and just laid-back, have not had the time to enter each week, but got this one in time ( lol , for this challenge) , she is just so cute, arghhhhhhhh they all are, those that went on the Masquerade Hop will agree with me, those were so special, ok, let me stop japping and show you and you can tell me what you think, ok??


Thanks for visiting, this is me signing out, have a super day!!

3 comments:

Doreen said...

What a great card,love the image.xxx

Kim Kelley said...

I love it TEE! And I agree....I love these images as well! Your colors are wonderfully fallish!

ursula Uphof said...

Great card, and love your coloured image. Thanks so much for your good wishes on my blog. Take care.