Friday, June 3, 2011

This is Pattie's Friday!!!

Hello there all you lovely people,
Before i show my card, let me just offload some of these frustrations about a computer!!!!
Before we were hit by 'Blogger' , my puter got extremely slow in acting out a command given , now i know there are people out there that can simpatise with me, just to do this posting will take me about an hour, argggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh, climbing the walls this side, have to have it upgraded and get more memory, so until that is done, i am so going nuts, can only do about 1/2 things in an evening and for me, yikes, those that know me, know i like to be everywhere and see everything and take part, oh well, such is life, just cannot wait, i think you will know...............hehehe

Anyways, let me tell you about the new challenge that is up at Pattie's Creations Challenge Blog, can be either a 'Fathers Day' card or a 'Wedding card' and for this time of the year, perfect right.......................:))
I just love to use this image, 'Tulips with Vase' which, by the way you can find HERE , first .... I LOVE FLOWERS, and second it is so versatile, as you can see , i have used it for a 'Wedding Card' and it just fits like a glove, don't ya think????

Ok , ok let me move on, gotta type while the going is good........lol

5 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Love your creation Theresa! Great idea with the 2 circles that must symbolize the wedding rings! Great coloring on the image and the card's paper and all.
♥ Sandi
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous hun I love it.
Hope you are ok hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Dawnll said...

Another beautiful creation sweetie- love anything with flowers myself.
blessings to you, Dawn ll

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie me again could you e-mail me please hun when you have time. Thank you hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Stef H said...

now this is fabulous!

i stepped down from all my commitments at CDAC but my forum remains open. you are free to do whatever you like and i'll still supply the images and try to play once things quiet down a bit.

i can't even begin to say THANK YOU. it just doesn't cover it. but THANK YOU.

hugs :)