Sunday, June 12, 2011

A BIT OF INFO !!!!!!

Well hello there,
How is everyone keeping??? Surprised to see me, yeah , yeah , i know, been M.I.A. the last week or so , buuuuuut with good reason...................

The worst that could have happened( or one of the worst,lol) , have happened with me .........

MY PUTER CRASHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOHOO, i now sit with nothing, lol, just using my sons laptop to let you know!!

This started a few months ago when my mails crashed and i had to make use of my server to view my mails. Now that was not so bad, but all my info were lost as well as a new love/hate relationship between me and my server, hehehehe, some mails it will send, the others are returned and not immediately either, lol, but sometimes only a week later, so i am never sure if my mails get to the recipient ......oh my .........

It has been a week already on friday and i am getting serious withdrawal symtoms, cannot enter any challenges either, sooooooooooooo , what have i been doing , you ask???????
Re-organising my workspace and coloring, at least that always relaxes me !!!
So, untill i can get the moola to buy a new tower, i am stranded....:((((

Please just check on my Candy Post, i have edited it and added to the candy, nice !!
Till later............:)))))))))

3 comments:

ursula Uphof said...

Sorry to hear you are having computer problems. Take care and keep calm. Warm wishes

Dawnll said...

Oh I totally understand the love /hate with computers. I cross my fingers every day that mine lasts...just never know anymore.
Thinking about you and thank you for your kind comments and thoughts of my mother and I.
blessings to you, Dawn ll

Kim Kelley said...

OHH T I am so sorry to hear of this! I hope you get it all squared away soon. And your craft area is going to be extremely organized!

HUGS

Kim