Thursday, December 1, 2011

So Excited!!!!!

Ok , me again,
But this is just short and sweet...............LOL

Tomorrow evening i will be going to a Josh Groban concert, yeah, i know you heard, but boy am i looking forward to this, relaxing with good music, so, so good!!!
Just hope the rain will let up a few hours, lol, been having heavy showers, thunder and more these last couple of days, so hold thumbs for me please............:))

Got something to show, made some stick pins, would love your opinion if they make the inspection or not.............*big smiles*

Now, cause it is nearly Xmas, i would send one lovely commenter a set of 6 stickpins, your choice of color, with a few other surprise goodies, this the time for giving, right!!!!

I do use some Swarofski Crystals in-between, love them for that extra sparkle!!

No deets on this one , it's a 'just because'. you are all the most beautiful, caring, loving people and would love to put a smile on someones face......:))


Thanks for stopping by, love to read what you think!!

5 comments:

Kim Kelley said...

They are very pretty TEE! Love all the different colors and shapes you used! I hope weather stays nice and you enjoy the concert! HUGS

Shelly Schmidt said...

Gorgeous pins- I want to learn how to make some of these.....I bought some pins and beads....need a rainy day! Your pins are beautiful!

Chrissy said...

Well done...fabulous stick pins, I just popped across to thank you for your lovely comment on my white on white card today, really appreciated it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kim said...

Oh my goodness these are absolutely darling Theresa! Love them!!!
Hugs~ Kim

Lisa Lara said...

oh my golly....I think these are absolutely fantastic. I was just looking to see if you sold these. I love them. Wow Theresa. You did good!