Wednesday, December 14, 2011

F(W)ishes Just for You!!!

Hi everyone,

Yikes, getting my last project in just in time for the CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge #8 and used the image from Mc Mahon Five Designs , this is such a versatile image that can be used for many occassions, love it!! Made a tag, yikes, still need a few more, but will get there!!!

Remember, you can still buy in for a small amount of just $1 , can you believe it, you gotta come and join, just so much fun, super images from artist's that are super talented and generous , thanks you to each of them, it is a pleasure playing with them...............:))


Thanks for stopping by, love reading each comment and so appreciate them!!

6 comments:

Kim Kelley said...

WOW Tee still getting those tags out and about I see! Love how you colored mr fish and love the paper strips...can't remember the name! HUGS

ursula Uphof said...

Love your W(f)ishing card Theresa. You are so good. I printed all the images, coloured 3 and only got to make 1 into a card to post. Have a great week.

Sandy O said...

Awww. this is really a cute image. I like what you used to make the knot above. Such a perfect idea to go with the image.

Sandy said...

very cute tag, love the colouring on your fish and the raffia bow
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Sandy

Charlene said...

Yikes...it's been too long since I was last here! I was so excited when I saw that you had been to my blog...it's been so long since we've chatted. Took a quick look at some of your wonderful projects...wow...totally loving what I saw. Your waterfall card is fab girl. I've made one before but it was a long time ago...you have inspired me to do one again lol. And this tag is just way too cute! Love that little fish image and the way you colored her. And I would love to know where you get all those fabulous little embellishments you use...those teenie tiny shells are just perfect for this. Hopefully we'll be able to chat again soon. Hugs ~ Char

Stef H said...

and happy FISHES to you too! did you get your computer back? fixed? new? yay.

hugs :)