Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Where have it gone, me wonders?????

Hello all,
Another project that blogger ate,lol, had a post scheduled and only realize now..oopssssssssssss, it is gone or never posted, whoo on me, ok so i will just do again, ya think................hehehe

I have made this card using an image from Glitterbabe , it is just the cutest, made it for a friend to say .....'I LOVE YOU'.....................:)) Jump on over, there is specials on, an a friday and maybe a freebie lying around.....hehehe

Will be back either later today or tomorrow with another stunner from Stef,so don't stray or go away( too far................hehehe)

3 comments:

Larisa said...

It is so cute) Love this image. Also the stones on the sides look so great! LOve your creative job!

Stef H said...

oh is this ever the best! lucky friend too!

hugs :)

Dawnll said...

Your so funny! I am so glad I went in and checked my posts also- I was missing a couple-they were there but not posted
Love the sentiment you used also on this cutie.