Monday, May 23, 2011

Boy do I love a Sketch!!!!

Well hello there,
Hope you are doing fine this monday evening/afternoon or morning............lol
Those effected by the Tornado's , my heart goes out to each and everyone and i pray for strenght to carry you through!!

There is one super girl with a stunning talent of drawing sketches and her name is Carly, lot of my blogging friends will know her and if you have not discovered her yet, please visit her at her BLOG
Once again she has a lovely sketch for us to use and it sure was fun, but here is the punchline, lol, had to tell you this joke 1st.............hehehe
Had my image colored, made my card and very chuffed with myself, got the pic and got ready to do a posting, while sitting in front of my puter i noticed a very important aspect of my card................, wait for it ................... I NEVER MADE IT WITH THE SKETCH , can i be so ..........., LOL, so off i went and did another card, this time i made sure it was done correct...............dumfkoppen, still laughing at myself!!!!!
I used the image 'Flissy Fairy' by Helen from Ellephantastic , you can find her group HERE , it was part of the challenges of the previous round on CDAC , firstly i love the image, secondly we have to use either a fairy/angel or butterfly , cause.................. i am also entering it in the 'Flutter By Wednesday'
Challenge
WOW................. WOW , i am getting good at this, hehehe, NOT , this is taking me forever, still have to learn all the shortcuts, sooooo please if you have any, throw it my side ........:))
So , i think i will show you both, cannot have one miss out on the limelight!!!! Right ?????

Now this 1st pic is the BooBoo!!!


This is the one i made with the actual sketch.............:))

7 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Flissy looks wonderful, Theresa. Love the paper quilling.

Cheryl said...

Adorable card! I love the color and the butterly

Dawnll said...

This is adorable as can be sweetie.
blessings to you, Dawn ll

Kristine said...

LOL - you crack me up!! I've done that same thing before... and the great thing is that you ended up with not one but TWO absolutely GORGEOUS CARDS that both deserve the limelight--you got that right! *Ü* What a cute fairy. Loving your pretty papers and roses and even a quilled butterfly?!! WOWIE! Love em both! Thanks so much for the shout out for Carly! She will adore these as well! Thanks for playing at Sketches by Carly =)

~Kris
(Carly's mom)

Helen Laurence said...

They are both stunning Theresa, Flissy looks beautiful.Thank you for sharing them x x

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie sorry its took me so long to pop over hun. Your cards are both sooooo beautiful hun love the pink & the butterfly is gorgeous.
Hope you are ok sweetie.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Carly said...

Hi Theresea!:)
This is such a cute card. Your dp is so cute!:)

xxCARLYxx