Thursday, May 19, 2011

To ALL the Farthers !!!

Hello, me again,
Yikes, cannot believe it, my 2nd posting today, getting good at this or is it , this is getting good.............hehehehe
Going to try and enter for more than one challenge, hoping i will have all my ducks in a row,,,,lol
1sr Challenge is over at My Partner In Crafting Crime and what do they require you ask..........
only add twine, jute or string, now how easy is that!!!
I added some Rich Cream Dream String from Pizzazz Aplenty and fastened the two buttons with it , cute if i may say so myself, nah, not me, the buttons......lol
2nd Challenge is over at Getting Cricky with K Andrew and here one have to make a Retro Daddy Card, now not so sure about Retro, hope this card falls under that, otherwise, it has been fun, no matter.....:))
Soooooo, without further ado, let me show you what i made, i used an image from Designed2Delight Digital Stamps over at CDAC , pure delight on the eye !!

5 comments:

Gina K said...

This card is precious, Tee. I love the design of it!

Squirlygirl said...

Theresa,
Your card is so fun! I love the colors :)

Kathy said...

This is so darn cute, I love it. Good Luck!
Thank you for playing our Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky.
Hugs,
Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM
http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Ha, very, very cute. I love the colors and you did a fantastic job on coloring the image
Thanks for playing along on our Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky
Hugs
Brenda Getting Cricky DTM-Coordinator
Http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com

Robin said...

Great colours and fun image!! Thanks so much for playing with My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin