Thursday, October 21, 2010

Well color me pink/purple.............oh yes orange and black too........lol

Helo y'all,
Hope you had a good week, it is friday here in SA...........whoopee do da dy, at least i can have some hours for crafting, oops, i hope so.............lol
I am allready at my 3rd Challenge over at Glitterbabe with my DT cards, can you believe that, wow, time flies and wait for no man or woman....................ROFL
Here i am sitting with no words, lol, unbelieve...........yea i know not supposed to talk, nut hey, it is cyber, so am talking , boy i am having so many typos today, been up since 3am, so now i can feel it, yea right, still gotta go to work..........shew, poor mans fate................., but coming home......MY TIME......................lol
Here is my card from last week and it is one image of Stef from Glitterbabe that i so love doing, you think it might be a 'self portrait' of me..............lol ( image is Twinkle Toes)


And the newest one.....
This image is by JLJ Designs and she is sponsering our challenge this week, Thanks so much !!!
Now that is that for now, enjoy.................lol
Later................

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome job on both your cards Tee. Stef's 'Twinkle Toes' is so adorable and no way could it be a reflection of you, as I bet you don't own a pair of blue ballet shoes *Grins* I don't like spiders and just looking at them on your 'Trick or Treat' card is giving me goosebumps. Great colouring of he Treat bag.
One day we'll be rich hun and not have to go to work and we both can play all day and night.

JLJ Designs said...

Cute cards! I love how you added the ribbon handle on the treat bag. Your coloring is beautiful.

Jennifer

ileana said...

Hi Theresa!! love both your cards! and I like how you used the ribbon to make the handle of the halloween bag, great detail! hugs,

Tina De Carvalho said...

Hi Tee! Thanks for making me one of your winners! :-) I have just received my goodie bag and love all the things! I absolutely adore the little rag doll ! Unfortunately she will not be used for any kind of cardmaking as I have now adopted her and she will live with me forever ! :-)Thanks for making my day special !
Lots of love
Tina