Monday, October 25, 2010

ANOTHER WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all,
We have another winner...................... ta da.................

Tina.....

Will you please mail me at tgerber at telkomsa dot net for arrangements....................
But over is it not, told ya that, yea i know, i know, ain't xmas yet, but what the heck.................i love this, SOOOOOOOOO , i will keep the list and along the way, when i have some news again, oh yea, i will pick 2 more winners..................SO do not go away or leave me, i will surely cry...............lol
This is a short , but oh so sweet posting, lol, will be back tonight with a proper posting and maybe even two, shew, no sleep AGAIN..........................lol
Be good and enjoy................
Later...........................

1 comment:

Tina De Carvalho said...

Is that my name? Am I a winner? Yooooohooooo!!! It's the first time EVER !! :-) :-)

Theresa you have made my day...my week...my year !!!!

Thanks so much !