Sunday, April 12, 2015

Well what do you know ????

Hello to all my crafting friends out there , Been such a long time since i posted here, a lot have changed in my life and i had to deal with that. Have no crafting space at the moment, but hoping it will change sometime in the future !! Been longing to get my hands dirty with some paints and other crafting goodies. For me who crafted as my eyes opened, this is sheer hell, that's a promise !!! Have a few words of wisdom for you. It made a lot clearer to me ! The Power of THREE ::::: Three things in life that, once gone, never come back .... TIME WORDS OPPORTUNITY Three things that can destroy a person....... ANGER PRIDE LACK of FORGIVENESS Three things you should never loose ......... HOPE PEACE HONESTY Three most valuable things ............ LOVE FAMILY and FRIENDS KINDNESS Three uncertainties of life ........... FORTUNE SUCCESS DREAMS Three things that make you ........... COMMITMENT SINCERITY HARD WORK With those words , i am going to love and leave you, till we cyber see each other again !! Hugs Theresa aka Terrie

5 comments:

ursula Uphof said...

Teresa, just been thinking about you a week or so ago. I hope everything goes well for you, sorry to hear that you are not able to do any crafting. Take care. Hugs, Ursula

bumblebee creations said...

So glad to see you back!!!

Charlene said...

Hey Tee...I am so happy to see you on here and posting again. It's been so long since the last time we talked. Have thought of you often and wondered how you have been. I do hope that we will see you more often now...you have been missed. Hugs from across the water ~ Charlene

Sandra DeFalco said...

Just stopped in to say Hi, hope you are doing well!
Sandi ♥

Clipping Solutions said...


I gotta bookmark this website it seems extremely helpful very useful Background Removal Service