Monday, March 12, 2012

Follow The Recipe......................

Hi everyone,

Yep, it is me, nearly sorted, got one of my old programs back, yippeeeeeeeeee, one thing in the clear, lol

On to some more fun things, Squigglefly has a new challenge up and it is just so much fun, you have to Follow The Recipe in using a clip ( any size, color, metal, plastic, wood), a flower and some pattern paper, love this!!

Now i have used a super, sassy image by Fawn Palmer called ....... Ánd Then She Said ', lol, i can just hear her........hehehehe, wagging that finger and making them understand, see the inside of my card with what she said, so, so true...........LOL



Now is she sassy or what, love the image................:))
Thanks for stopping by, do join us in the fun and also check out the stunning inspiration that the DT ladies have to show you, super images!!

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Super card Theresa! Love the background and super cute clip you used!

Holly Young said...

Fun card Theresa! I love your papers and that hand clip is the best! Great coloring!

coops said...

gorgeous card theresa.stunning colours and image ;D

xx coops xx

Kathy Bradley said...

Awesome card - made me smile. I am usually in my sweats 75% of the time! I love the card.

Pat said...

Love he card, Theresa, and really liking Fawn's new images, too!

Charlene Mitchell said...

OMGoodness . . . the expression on her face is all about the attitude!!! Your dp goes perfect with it and love the pearls and the hand clip is very fun! And I'm with Kathy - when I'm home, I'm in sweats!