Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Year and New Things....

Hello there everybody ,
Hope you had a lovely New Year and that all wishes will come true this year !!!
I am taking part in the 21 day Challenge over at CDAC in the TLC group, Candy started it and i think it is so cool !! You take 21 days and try to do something different in your life , see the button in my sidebar, would be lovely if you could join us!!
I thought i had some time to catch up, ha, before i could say 2011, it was 2011.............lol, and i still have so much to do, i am sure the breed somewhere in my craft room............heehee
At least i got some cards made, wow, impressed with myself, made 9 in the last two days, so will be showing you some of them, be kind to me..................lol
1st will be some Valentines images from Glitterbabe, they are way cool and so easy to play with.....check this out....

Now for one i made with an image from Digistamps4joy..................love it.....
I will be back tomorrow with some more, so watch this space, LOL, i am on a roll........................
Be good and behave...........................
later.................................

5 comments:

Crafteezee said...

Oh my goodness Theresa, I'd be up all night trying to create 9 cards in two days. Way to go Girl!
Hugs Tracy x

Tammy said...

Wonderful cards Theresa! You really are on a roll, hope you can keep going.

Stef H said...

what fabulous cards! love what you did with the images!!! way to go, theresa!!!

hugs :)

Anne Temple said...

These are so cute! Love those images.

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

You Go Girl!! Love all of your FABBY Designs! LOL