Thursday, March 21, 2013

CANDY WINNER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone, Hope your doing good on this Thursday !!! We are having a public holiday, sooooooooooo i have to get some things done , right, lol, at least i got to do this posting which was due last weekend ............ hahahaha, so i am not so late !!! Here is the WINNER ::::::::::::::::::: wait for it ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ' Congrats to ........ BUMBLEBEE CREATIONS !!!!!!!!! Shoot me a mail with your addy to tgerber at telkomsa dot net Have a fantabulous weekend and see ya later aligator

4 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

Awhh.... how exciting!! Whoohooo-do you see me doing the Happy dance? I hope you enjoyed your birthday...I have a hard time enjoying mine anymore-I guess that happens when you get past a certain age!

bumblebee creations said...

Yes, USA! :)

bumblebee creations said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! I received my candy today--WOW! I am the luckiest girl in town!! Thank You so much Theresa!

Stef H said...

congrats to rhonda.

hey sunshine! how the heck r ya? it's been ages! been thinking of you lots lately and hope all is well.

things good here.

big, big hugs :)